The Joy of Living
It's 9.52 AM on 19th of September, 2026.
Ever heard the phrase 'Become positive and the universe will bow down to you'?
Yes. For some time now I have felt like that and none more than today. Now.
I am 61 years old and to myself at 16 or 26 or 36 it would have seemed like really, really old.
But no, I don't feel like other youngsters would think of me. True, I am older and do not have the vim or vigour of youth. But that does not in anyway take away the essence of me, my life.
Have you not heard of physically challenged people achieving so much in life. Astonishing right? So it is that even as we grow old, if we can think and feel like every day is new and challenging, you will never get old.
One of the greatest things I have learned lately is that we are fixated with the moment. Few, very few realate to the future and far less to the past. We live and equate our lives to the moment, to our peers, with little or no regard for things that seemingly are not in touch with you.
Which is why we have the generation gap which should actually be called time gap or peer trap.
But I digress. I was talking of positivity and feeling of peace with the universe. Content , like a baby welll fed and comfortable.
So I am happy. And absolutely at peace with the world. I am not afraid of living. I am not afraid of dying. I have had a tumultous life but after all that here I am at peace. Wise and weathered well.
This is just a journal of my state of being and I wish everone lives a similar life.
Comments
Post a Comment